The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Friday, March 22, 2013

March Madness

That seems an appropriate title for how I am feeling. Honestly I am through with March and am looking very much forward to April. Not that anything bad happened just that it was so crazy, I had quite a few gymnastics meets on weekends and then of course being sick again. I got another infection and its like an endless cycle.
Let's see, Ben and I did have quite a few fun dates since my last post and I love our weekends we get to spend together. Sometimes it is only one full day we get together but its what I look forward to every week. We went to the circus, skiing, dinners out, movies and video games.Even if its staying in those are the best moments of the week. Its been hectic to say the least but we both have personal stuff going on and we are working together to figure out future plans, jobs,our lives and its at one of those times where things are happening we are just not sure what yet. I feel my spare moments like when I wake up, driving in the truck, in the shower, cooking, has all been spent in prayers just for guidance on what path our lives need to take. Its exciting and stinks at the same time being a grown up!  Also on the agenda, next week I am having surgery on my sinuses so I will be down and out for a week or two. We are hoping that this makes things better in the long run because lets be honest no one likes being on antibiotics 8 months out of the year. Definitely not me. That is happening on Tuesday and Ben will be home with me for a few days and then my family is coming up for the rest of the week and for Easter. Then the following week is my spring break at work which is why I am having the surgery now but hopefully if I am feeling better by the end of that second week I can go visit my nieces and some friends near Chicago. But we will just see how the surgery goes.  So that is our upcoming plans. Even though having the surgery will be very painful and miserable, I am looking forward to a few days of nothing and just being home alone with my husband. Hopefully I am can enjoy that a little bit.
Guess thats all thats going on and nothing else exciting. I will post when we have more news or maybe on my down time in the next few weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment