The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Monday, October 8, 2012

October 2nd - 2 Years

For our actual anniversary being on a Tuesday, Ben and I both had to work.  After work we met up at 22 Below. Which we had been wanting to try for a long time but just hadn't got down there and we don't really like going to Grand Haven restaurants during the summer since they are usually really busy. It was really good food and we had a great time just eating out and then when we got home we just sat on the couch hung out and talked a little bit. We decided we weren't going to do any gifts since we did stuff together and spent money on our anniversary trip so we just exchanged cards. However I did walk into my office and found a dozen hot pink roses :)  They are so beautiful and I love smelling them all day long when I am sitting here working.

Love my husband and so thankful for the best 2 years and look forward to forever more!

No comments:

Post a Comment