The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Monday, September 17, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

I have been meaning to write this blog forever it feels like. I keep telling myself that I will do it today or by the end of today and those todays just keep slipping by. It has been a crazy few weeks since labor day.  Nothing special went on but it was such a relaxing, fun weekend that I just wanted to share that we did nothing. Nothing but beach and relax. It was awesome. Thats unique for us to do nothing on a weekend. Ben had Monday off of work so Sunday and Monday we went to the beach and hung out, rode the sea doo and Ben got to wake board a few times too. Sunday night was the annual Trailer Party at Maranatha which is always fun eating all the food. I remember when we were younger we could change our eating schedules for the weekend to make sure our stomachs were all good for the party so we could take advantage of eating as much as possible! Wish I could still do the same and not have to worry lol. I am sure there was a few other things that I wanted to mention but don't remember now, I need to keep on top of writing so that I don't forget these things! Oh well. The last two weeks have once again been non stop photography work and adding in a new season of Gymnastics, needless to say its been hectic!

No comments:

Post a Comment