The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Forgotten

I feel like I had so many stories to write about and now I can't think of them. Oh well. The past two weekends in July we had my brother and kids up which was super fun since we don't get to see my nieces very often. We all had a big summer birthday celebration for all the summer birthdays and spent the weekends on the beach. Nice time for Ben and I just to relax and go down there to hang out.  We have had a few nights out to spend with friends too which has been fun. This past week and now this coming week I am literally booked everyday for pictures for Seniors or Familes so its definitely getting crazier and the rain isn't helping. I have had to re schedule two shoots already and now Monday isn't looking good for weather either so might have to move that day as well. I have been picking up extra hours at the gym too and preparing for the upcoming gymnastics season. Lots going on, oh yeah and basically every night is spent at home watching the Olympics with Ben. We are down to only having like 10 saved on the DVR at once lol which is a ton but we are slowing getting there. I am at least through gymnastics and even though I ended up getting a few spoils from facebook, which is also why I haven't been on there because I didn't want things ruined so I have been trying to stay off the computer as much as possible. Other then that nothing new going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment