The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hot Rod!

So the Hot Rod tour came to town and Ben and I got to see some of the cars but we had a very busy weekend and didn't make it down to the actual tour even though we both wanted to go downtown to see all the sweet cars/ But last weekend was the Taste of Muskegon and so we went down there with my dad and cousin Max and got to sample the area food and we found a really good new restaurant and Ben and I are looking forward to trying it out sometime. I had caramelized apples on a pulled pork sandwich. Sounds totally weird but it was surprisingly really really good.  We also got to check out some of the hot cars there and my dad was loving the oldies, jazz music. All in all a pleasant and well worth it 2 hours. Here are some pics of the cars.




No comments:

Post a Comment