The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gymnastics!


Yay!! Season has started again! We started meets a little earlier this year and we had our first meet for the YMCA this past weekend in Ludington. Only 4 girls went this time due to last soccer games of the season, but even so I was so excited to go and be there with them. They did really really well for the first meet and I am looking forward to the season. I am super sad I won't be able to make it to the November meet since I am shooting a wedding in Jackson. But I know they will do great and I am so proud of them and I love my job and seeing all the progress they make and to see them enjoy it as well. Sure it has been super stressful lately having to go to work every night when I barely see Ben anymore and there is just so much going on with photography work and other things in our lives that sometimes I don't want to be there. But usually by the end of the night it puts me in a better mood being around the girls and laughing with them. Sometimes I get frustrated and need a day or two off or sometimes a week and I need to remind myself its the Y and they are there to have fun more than learning gymnastics and some of them look forward to this every week. Here is a picture from our past meet this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment