The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ready or Not Fall is here!

Hello Fall! I guess with all this cold weather its time to put the patriotic decorations away and bring out the autumn. Which I absolutely love doing! Ben and I bought a freezer this week (to hold all the venison this year) and so we rearranged the storage rooms and got out the fall stuff as well. So I posted a few crappy pictures below (because I took them on my phone, it was easier) of our fall house. It makes me happy with all the pumpkins and leaves everywhere. Ben and I both really love fall, for him because its hunting season and for me just the season with the apples, cider, pumpkins, hay rides, orchards all that just makes me happy. Also why we decided to get married in the fall, speaking of our 1 year anniversary is only 2 weeks away! I can't believe how fast this year has been. Definitely not hard at all, people tell you the first year is always the hardest and its a big adjustment and I really disagree. We both have been really happy and its been a breeze for the most part. This week we also saw a beautiful rainbow in the sky! Not a rainy sky either, it had been beautiful all day and out comes a rainbow. Love it!


Ben practicing with his Bow










No comments:

Post a Comment