The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Monday, September 19, 2011

The first of many

I'm sick already!? Really? Ugh! I can't even begin to count how many times I was sick last winter and here it is again starting already. The worse part is that Ben has been dealing with a sinus and Ear infection. He has been on antibiotics for like a week now and isn't feeling his best yet. So we are both a mess. Last night he would have a coughing fit then I would start and it just went back and forth, back and forth. I was really surprised we even got some sleep but taking a nighttime cold pill plus a Tylenol pm apparently knocks me out pretty good. I have slept like 11 hours the past few nights, my body has needed it I guess, but I am still exhausted during the day. I didn't go into work tonight either cuz no point in spreading it to all the kids and just tried to rest up for the rest of the week.
I did decided to make today a nice dinner for us. A fall roast for us to help us feel better and I was in the cooking mood but however did not have very much energy so it ended up being a crock pot meal with potatoes and carrots.



No comments:

Post a Comment