The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th Weekend


So this past weekend my Brother and his family came up. The last time we saw them was the beginning of May. On Saturday morning we went down to the penny fair and Rylie got to play all the games and win tickets. Then on Sunday we had an awesome fireworks show right at Maranatha and on Monday we had a big summer birthday celebration for (Bre, Myself, Dad, Rylie, Trevor & Ben) and Rylie got to open all her presents which she was super excited about and got to blow out candles! After that Ben and I headed down to Grand Haven to watch the fireworks there with friends. It was a wonderful weekend and I feel so blessed to have wonderful family on both my side and Ben's and also just to have Ben in my life and share these times together with.
Here are a few pics of the girls from this weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment