The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fun filled July

So yes once again it has been a few weeks since I posted. There hasn't been much going on except for lots of Beach time, fishing, jetskiing, tubing and fun with friends. Ben and I finally feel like we have a break and some time to relax, even though time is going so fast and we both worked a lot the past few weeks and we have had company up as well. I can't believe next week is August! Time is flying by but at a much more enjoyable pace then last year did. I have already out beat last years days at the beach and today Ben and I were playing in the big waves and I just said "I feel so lucky, we are so blessed to have what we have and live here. I honestly wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now." I have felt that way all day! I love our life and I am so happy and we are truly blessed with what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment