The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Two months of Photography


I can't believe it has been so long since I last blogged. It's been over two months now! I feel that there wasn't much to write about, we have been doing the same thing every day Ben and I. Nothing exciting in our personal life and it just seems to be a continuous pattern. I however have been really busy photography wise. I know I am overdue in updating all these photography stories and photos on the blog but at the same time I have been questioning whether or not to post about photography stuff anymore? The reason being, I update everything on facebook and add more pictures up there and honestly its a lot easier. So I feel like no one would check out these pictures on my blog because they are already posted on facebook. So I have been contemplating maybe updating them on here for a few days before posting on facebook or doing different pictures on here? What do you guys think? I don't want to be repetitive and honestly I am just not sure if anyone even comes on and reads photography updates on here versus just looking on facebook. Does anyone have an opinion on that? What do you other photographers do?
Well after all that here is a collection of the few weddings and some engagements I have been shooting in the past few months.




Luke & Florencia ~ April 23rd







Matt & Kelsey ~ April 30th









Chris & Kristin ~ June 11th






Matt & Codi ~ Engagement
October Wedding


Jason & Samantha ~ Engagement
November Wedding

1 comment:

  1. Suzie - I read! And I love your updates :) You're so talented, its great to see your pictures on here. Hope you keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete