The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ellie turns 1 :)


There are long periods in between my posts these days, only because I guess I feel like there isn't anything very exciting going on to blog about! I realize its only been a week, so I guess the same work and cooking and trying more on walking a lot outside for Ben and I. The only other news is this past weekend we went to Chicago for my niece Elli's 1st Birthday! It was a very short visit but a fun day spent with them and we all got to go swimming and spend a day together. On Sunday Ben and I went t work as he did some handyman services for some friends of ours and I took some senior pics. I always love shooting in new locations and of course my subject was stunning :) So I am so excited to get editing some pics.
For now here are some adorable pics of my Niece Ellie :)





No comments:

Post a Comment