The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Princess Diana

Today I went over to Grand Rapids to meet my Grandma, Mom and Aunt Ena to visit the Art Museum and the Princess Diana exhibit. It was a lot of fun and very informative. It just made me think back on how time flies and I clearly remember watching the Royal Wedding and then again watching the funeral as well. It seems like just a few years ago, not more than a decade. It was interesting to go through the stages of her life and learn so many things. Very nicely done. We all then went out to eat at Arnie's (my grandmas favorite) and you get free gourmet cupcakes with the meal and I picked Red Velvet and it was so delicious! Then off to the mall for some shopping. It was a wonderful girls day and I was glad to see everyone since it has been a few weeks now since I have seen my family.
Also on the plus side, I successfully made it to Grand Rapids and back with no car trouble!!!!! WHOOOO!!






One of her many crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment