The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Little Gymnasts!

Today we had another Fun Meet with my little Gymnasts! I am so proud of them and I love my job and helping them progress and seeing how every meet they conquer their fears and do the best they can! They did so good today and I can't wait to start teaching new routines so they can grow and try out new things! Tonight I went through all my old gymnastics videos and watched a lot of old routines. I wanted to find some routines where I fell or messed up and I saved them so I could show one of the girls. She had a really bad meet today and her confidence is down and she is so good and so elegant. So I want to show her that everyone has bad days and its ok to mess up and that when we fall we keep going and come back the next time and be better and prove yourself. I just want her so badly to be confident and do good and see how talented she is! Hopefully this will help some!
Here are a few cute pics from the meet today!


Look at all our ribbons and big trophy!!!





Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment