The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday MOM!

Happy Birthday today to my Mother. Grandma, Dad and I all devised a plan and had the three of them come up for a weekend visit seeing how it is her birthday today the 13th and Valentines weekend since we haven't seen them since the first week of January. The surprise plan was to have my brother and Bre and my two nieces Rylie and Ellie all come up for the weekend too. What better gift for a moms birthday then to have the whole family together and for her to see the grandkids right? Yeah! So it was a very good weekend and the surprise worked out wonderfully. Mom had already climbed in bed (they got here at like 11 friday night) and we had Rylie open the bedroom door and walk up to my mom and say "Happy Birthday Grandma". So my mom's repsonse was "OHHHHHH, what?, huh? Why are you here? Whats going on? OMG?" etc. hahaha it turned out nicely. Can't believe we all kept it a surprise! So here are some pics from this weekend!

Mom today on her birthday with her two grandkids


The girls and I (and dad napping)


Rylie with her homemade Valentine for Ben and I :)


So cute! Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment