The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Major Blog Change

So I have been thinking for awhile that I should change the title of my blog. Initially it was a good title because I was just beginning to write a blog and there were a lot of new things happening in my life. So now I feel that it no longer is beginning it is already there. I feel like it is the next chapter in not only my life anymore but my married life with Ben. Sure new things are always happening but now that we have settled into a home, I have been married for almost 4 months now and it is a new year, it is time for a new start. So we are starting a new story with lots new chapters this year to share.
Ben and I have had a really rough start to this new year, so I think its time to change that. After all the car issues this past week I have been dealing with insurance and bills and all that good stuff. Not. But everything is getting settled and we are slowly climbing out of our rough patch. It's a new week, a new day and I really like that I can now say "I got married last year!" It feels like it has been a year for sure already. We are coming up on 4 months and I couldn't be happier even with all the rough spots. I couldn't do it with out him. My steady rock.
Hope you join us on our new journey and follow our story of our first year of marriage and many more memories!


As I was writing this blog, this song happened to come on and I teared up a little bit as I was writing about how hard its been lately and how much I love Ben and the constant love and rock he is in my life. The song fits perfectly.
I am just changing the lyrics from they're to "he" :)
Currently Listening to:
Craig Campbell: Family Man

There's dirty shirts to wash, Dishes in the sink to do
And there's how many times, Does 17 go into 52
There's bedtime prayers to pray, Sleep tights and I love you's
And then there's his blue eyes, I get to lose myself into

What keeps me keeping the faith, What makes me believe I can
He's a world my world revolves around
My sacred piece of solid ground
The flesh and bone that gives me strength to stand
He's a fire in my driving on
The drive behind my coming home
The living, breathing, reason that I am

2 comments:

  1. hey beautiful, I love your blog. I hope you find or can replace your ring. I am so sorry for your loss. It is great that gramma found her ring and locket : ) Sounds like your mom is sooooooo sick and housebound! Poor Carlene. Life has been really hard on her this year. She said your vacation was really cold too! Hope your having a better day : ) Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlene: Thanks for your email : )

    ReplyDelete