The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tinsel, Lights, Snow & Memories

Here is a picture story of Ben and mine's Holiday Decorating...


Our tree with just the lights....



Our three lit up with the lights....



Reggie watching...



Ben getting the tall parts of the tree...



OUR TREE!!!!!
Every ornament has a story from places traveled!



My in-laws gave this to me last Christmas,
it was my favorite ornament on my first trip to Frankenmuth!
I usually do not like "ball" ornaments,
but I just fell in love with this woodsy scene!




Ben and I bought this woodsy one on our trip to Frankenmuth this year.



Our "First" Christmas Together Ornament!!
I Love the little snowmen bride and groom :)


Ben and Reggie out in our first major snowfall this year out in the yard hanging up the Christmas lights, with me running around snapping pictures hahaha


Do you see the lighted Candy Canes in our tree?



Reggie loving, seriously loving the snow!




The pumpkins from our wedding our still perfect and glittery! I know it is beyond time to go, but their just so pretty, even covered in Snow!



Snow on the big pine tree



Ben and Reggie Hanging lights!



Our Reindeer

No comments:

Post a Comment