The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Eller Christmas

So I have been trying to upload photos for like an hour now and either the internet just stinks in Georgia or my computer is really really old and pos. So this is as far as I got. They won't upload on facebook either!
Yesterday we celebrated Our First Christmas Together! It was awesome and I loved waking up with him and starting the day off together. We headed over to the Ellers for christmas breakfast and unwrapping presents with the kiddos. Then we headed back home to do our own thing and finish packing for the trip. Then back for big Christmas Dinner with cousins, aunts and uncles and his grandma and grandpa. Here are a few pics since like I said they were taking forever!



By the end of the day Ben had a mohawk going on haha









Morgan and Reggie














Reggie and his new Moose from his Grandma and Grandpa Eller

No comments:

Post a Comment