The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Little Bavaria

So on Saturday Ben and I took Grandma and the parents to Birch Run outlets and Frankenmuth for a mini day trip. The outlets were PACKED! Bad idea to go the weekend before Thanksgiving, wow. I feel like we were there forever and I didn't buy anything ha. Most of the time was spent surfing through crowds. Then went to Frankenmuth and ate at the Bavarian Inn and walked the shops and of course went to Bronners Christmas Wonderland and Ben and I bough our "1st Christmas" together ornament of a little bride and groom snow couple. It was so cute and we got it personalized :)
It's always fun going over there, I am so glad it is a tradition of Bens family and that this year we shared it with my family and my grandma had not been there since like the 60's so well needless to say it changed alot and I love taking her places and experiencing things through her. It makes me really happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment