The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1 month!

This is for my husband. The love of my life. We made it a month already! Not that I had any doubts at all and honestly it hasn't changed that much from before, but the one thing I do love is waking up to your arms around me and your beautiful face everyday. I can't believe we have already been married a month! It has flown by, I feel like our wedding was like last year and although I still remember all the details I feel like we have been living together forever. (which we haven't, for all those who are reading). I can't even think back on my life just a mere 3 years ago before we met, it was totally different and I can't imagine life without you in it. Your my best friend, my soul mate, the other love of my life (Reggie being the other). Everyday is wonderful and happiness is abundant because you are there to share every moment with me. I can't wait to come home from work and share all the details about my day and just spend time with you and I know that you feel the same. I can't wait to go on more vacations and share more laughs and secrets with you. I love you more and more everyday because you are such an amazing, genuine person. I look forward to many more months... thousands in fact :) The more the better as long as its forever & always. I Love You!


I'll end this on our first dance song!
Brad Paisley: American Saturday Night
Then ~
Now you're my whole life, Now you're my whole world
I just can't believe the way I feel about you girl
We'll look back someday, At this moment that we're in
And I'll look at you and say, I thought I loved you then



3 comments:

  1. So Sweet!! Congrats on the 1 month mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....I love that you guys love each other THAT much!!

    Ben - thank you for making my dear friend so incredibly happy!

    ReplyDelete