The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Carving and the Haunt

So tonight we went over to the inlaws (weird never said that before!) and Ben and I carved the pumpkins with the kiddos. Makes me wish my family and nieces lived closer so I could share all these experiences with my girls! Everyone hand drew their faces this year and no patterns. Ben made a vampire pumpkin and I drew a silly face pumpkin. Here are some pics from tonight! I can't wait to light them up and watch them glow :)


Ignore Morgan in the background haha but this is Ben's vampire pumpkin




My funny face pumpkin



Ben and I with our pumpkins




Ben carving with a fellow watcher :)




The kids carving




On Friday night Ben and I went to The Haunt, the big haunted house in Grand Rapids! I of course freaked out a ton but here is a pic from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment