The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Friday, October 8, 2010

I am MARRIED!!!


So I realized it has been well over a month since I actually blogged. The wedding just took over everything and my photo jobs got pushed on the back burner (sorry clients!) and my fractured arm and just all the planning and stress of the wedding. Wow. So much has happened and I don't know where to start. Everything came together so perfectly and I honestly couldn't ask for a better day and the most wonderful beginning of a new chapter in my life. Nothing, honestly nothing went wrong and it even rained at the end of the ceremony for like 10 minutes on the beach and well they say its good luck so I didn't mind. I think it added to the magic of it :) I am so happy and so very glad it is over and I love spending everyday and night with Ben. I am not going to go into great detail right now since it is late, but I promise I will soon. If only for my sake because I want to look back in the years to come and be able to refresh my memory on exactly how I felt my first week of marriage and everything I loved about the wedding!
I have also been slacking on photo jobs so I have a lot of catching up to do and there will be lots of pictures of them too. Which means sorry folks but for now my wedding pics are being put on hold because I need to get everyone elses done!! Thank you to everyone who posted a lot of pictures on facebook already, we love them and I can't wait to share more with you. If you want to see them please go look at Ben or I page on fb.
For now I am off to honeymoon in Traverse City :) I will definitely have pics of that too.
I promise to update more now that "some" of the chaos is over.... it seems to be pretty consistent right now though.

I will leave you with one of both Ben and mine favorites :)


No comments:

Post a Comment