The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Sunday, August 29, 2010

April & Mike MARRIED!!!!!!

Sweet April & Adoring Mike
I say this because April has to be one of the sweetest, most kind person I have ever met and I am proud to call her a friend. She was a stunning Bride and I was so honored to share in the their wonderful moments. Adoring for Mike because you can tell with just one look that he is totally in Love with April and cherishes her like every Man should. They are so happy and in love and it was simply a beautiful wedding filled with lifelong moments of true happiness.
Congratulations and I wish you nothing but the best,
I am so happy for you both!
Hope you enjoy this Gorgeous, Photogenic Couple :)


This is the moment they first saw each other!




Love this. Stunning.




He always wanted to pick her up! Such Love!




HOORAY!




Such a Big but Beautiful Bridal Party




All i can say is WOW.




Love this too.




The theme of the morning was Lemons. I had to incorporate it :)





Fun. Fun. Fun.




First Dance. So Sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment