The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Holiday and in between


So its been a lil while since I last blogged and as you all know it was a bit of a downer. Well I am hanging in there, its just so busy I can't even get a grasp on things. I mean for all those who know me and know me well, I have only been to the beach 5 times this summer!! And not even for a whole day! SO crazy huh? Like its that busy and stressful I can barely tear myself away from the new house and work to get down there. The only times I have gone down is when we have made plans with family. Nothing much exciting has been going on, just same old same old. So I'm just gonna give a few random updates.

- Wedding update, finally have my bridesmaids dresses ordered and invitations are in. Working on getting addresses and next few steps are tuxes and catering stuff done.

- Fishing- OH wait I think this needs its own post because its so special :)

- July 4th- The whole clan cousins and all was up for the day. Everyone went down to the beach and it was fun hanging out with them all. Cute watching the little ones play together :) Here's a few pics.
* Riley is my niece and the boys Caleb and Josiah are my cousin Ryan and Lindsay's little ones.


Ben showing Riley how to use her new fishing pole :)



Beach time!



Caleb who will be a mighty baseball player :)





Joe seeing his reflection in my camera lens



Blowing Bubbles :)




Joe loved the bubbles haha



Uncle Denny and Caleb going for a ride




As for the actual fireworks Ben was working security at Maranatha so I just stuck around to hang out with him, so we went down to the beach and saw some going off on both sides down the beach and even could see Grand Havens in the distance. So sure no massive fireworks, but we were together and thats all that matters. Of course it had to be documented though!


Our attempt at a family pic haha



Someone nicely came up and offered after our many failed attempts!


No comments:

Post a Comment