The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Engagements!


This has definitely been a week of engagements for me, on Monday Ben and I got to hide out on the Grand Haven pier with our cameras and capture an actual engagement proposal! It was so exciting, I have only done this twice and I love it. It is actually Ben's cousin Jerrad who is actually the one that introduced us. So it was really exciting that it was someone who we will have in out life forever. It as our first time meeting Molly because Jerrad and her attend school in Washington so no one has had a chance to meet her yet. Well we finally did and she is so sweet and beautiful and I can't wait to see her again! Here's a few pics from the proposal!


Ben (dressed normal) and my trying to look like a
boy with my hair tucked up under my cap haha!



Ben took this beautiful pic of them walking and him stalking behind!









Love You!!! Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment