The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Monday, June 14, 2010

Complete and utter Chaos

So I thought I would update on my living status... since right now I am living out of tubs and cars and just a lot of chaos. Also as busy and as hard as it has been this past month doing the Academy Dance Pics, I also have not had my normal computer/office/work station. As you can tell from the picture I have been working on a bar stool right next to the stove. So its a little cramped and a whole lot Killer on my back!! Like serious neck and back issues.
I will let the pictures explain themselves.....

p.s. It's been over a month now I have been living like this! Oh yeah and t wo weeks I have had pink eye too!!!


My small narrow closet, with stacks of clothes on the shelf.


The other tubs I am living out of blocking off the foot of the bed, there is actually 5 tubs here!



My food in tubs on the floor



My car which is loaded up including the whole backseat!



My backbreaking computer/office station! Seriously sucks!



No comments:

Post a Comment