The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hmmm don't remember!

So I had a reason for wanting to blog, but I just can't think of it?! Wow time is slipping away so fast I can't believe it is already the March. Between working and house hunting and wedding work (not mine) and getting engaged and wedding planning (mine) needless to say it has been a little hectic. But even with all that I couldn't be happier. I love my life. I really do. I have a roof over my head, a couple jobs, an amazing man and the best dog ever :)
So last sunday I had the day off and it was really nice, my parents came up for the weekend before they headed off to Florida (oh yeah I bought a ticket and am going down for seriously like 24 hours before I start driving them home) and they came to church with us at Ben's church and then out to lunch. It was nice spending time with both are parents together. Then Ben and I and his parents went to the hockey game, it kinda made me think back on the first time I met his parents on Ben and I's first date. Ha. I was so incredibly nervous then and now I just thought about how far we have come and what an awesome year it has been and now in just a few months I get to marry him. I can't wait.
Then on Tuesday night we hung out with his sister and went to dinner and bowling and so it was a good week getting out and doing some things together. I hate getting in that rut where you just feel like your working all the time and cleaning and everything else in life just piles up. So having a few nights out makes it a little more relaxing. I can't wait till this weekend when my cousins are coming up and hanging out! We are going to the Muskegon winter sports complex which I am so hoping there will still be stuff to do since now half the snow is gone :( I mean I am glad its gone, but yet I have been waiting to do this all winter! So just a few more days!
Well I have to get to work, but I will leave you with a picture from the hockey game!




Currently Listening to:
Taylor Swift: Today Was a Fairytale
Can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale

No comments:

Post a Comment