The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Friday, March 26, 2010

Florida

So don't know why all these pictures uploaded like crazy... but I was gonna give a few pics from the short trip to Florida. Actually only in Florida one day to pick up my parents and grandma and start the trip back. So alot of the pics are from Georgia and the drive back. We stayed there for a lot longer than necessary because well the mountains were closed for ice and snow!!! What? I mean it was warmer here! So yeah we had to back track alot. Oh well, made it back and now Ben and I are back on the house hunt again. wish us luck. I'll leave you with a few random pics below. So glad I got to have my grandma expierence her first waterfall. She was so happy :)







this bird has a fish in his throat... we watched him swallow it!














No comments:

Post a Comment