The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Can't believe 2009 is already gone! It went so fast. This morning we woke up to about 2 feet of fresh snow and it was just beautiful. My family is all here right now, so Grandma, Dad, Reggie and I, all went out for a walk this morning on Marantha grounds where there was no traffic or people to disturb the peace of it. The snow was heavenly and Reggie had sooo much fun prancing around it. It was wonderful. Then Ben came over and we all had breakfast and it was like a perfect Christmas morning. I know that it was New Years Day, but for us it was our Christmas Morning :) We all sat around my tree and opened presents and had breakfast in the living room. Then we went to look at another house right around the corner cuz I desperately want them to move up here! And it would be so much easier if they found a house they loved and I could live in it for a few years till I bought my own. After that headed to buy Ben a shirt and tie so he can match me for Marissa's fancy wedding tomorrow! I am sooo excited! And I love what I'm wearing and he's gonna match so its gonna be really cute and I can't wait to see him all dressed up in his suit :)
So that's all for now. Happy New Year! Can't wait to celebrate with Rissy tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment