The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's been like a week..

So it has been like a week since I last posted. That is only because there is really nothing much to post about. Just another busy week where I worked a lot. Went to Lansing again this week, so yeah nothing but work. This morning at work I spilled like a whole pot (including the grounds) of hot coffee all over my hand and it killed soo bad and I couldn't get the grounds off till I got to the sink, so it literally scorched me. It still hurts. But luckily not bad enough for anything major but some redness, swelling, bumps and almost blistering but I think i took care of it (with a lot of help from Ben, who is amazing and bandaged me up and helped me so much today). SO hopefully tomorrow is better. I am so excited about tomorrow because it is finally the first day trip I get to take with Ben and his family! They do this a lot, which I absolutely love about them, but this is the first time I have been able to make it. We are going to go to Frankenmuth for the day and I am super excited, I know I went once when I was really little but I don't remember anything other than some big fake Wiseman camels, I think. So I am going to go in search for them again. I love Christmas time and I hear its like christmas city so i am totally looking forward to it. I know its nothing major but I am just fascinated by those little quaint, have their own character type of towns. Anyways I am off to bed, will post about the day trip and I am sure a few pictures to go along with it!



I'm addicted to this song.....


Sara Bareilles: Little Voice
Gravity ~
Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here
'til the moment I'm gone.
You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much
than to drown in your love and not feel your reign.
Set me free, leave me be.
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment