The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween Weekend!

So yes I know I am a few days late, but oh well. Once again, I feel like a broken record, saying this in every post, but it was insanely busy weekend. Friday and Saturday were full of work. The on Saturday the parents and Grandma came up, which was a lot of fun. I haven't seen them for a few weeks so it was good to see them. I ended up helping Ben out at the Frauenthal Theatre and I waitressed after the show for like Halloween dessert and drinks type stuff in the cafe. So my mom and grandma went to the show Halloween night and listened to the symphony who were all dressed up in costumes play spooky halloween and movie music theme songs. But I got to dress up to work and since Ben already knew he was dressing up as a Cowboy (yeah not really a stretch) he wanted me to dress up like a cowgirl and match. So I did. Which was easy and I didn't need to go spend money on a costume. So that was nice. Then Sunday hung out with the family and went house hunting (for them and also for myself) and then ate dinner and went to a movie. Got my mom started on her own facebook haha. SO yeah nothing big. I will put up some pictures tomorrow of halloween and our glowing pumpkins and reggie in his outfits haha :) So check back soon!

I'm exhausted.



Currently Listening to:
Taylor Swift: Fearless
You Belong With Me ~
Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry
And I know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me

No comments:

Post a Comment