The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Frankenmuth

So yes I haven’t blogged about Frankenmuth yet, because it has been chaos the last few days with all the travling. So I went on Sunday with Ben and his family and it was a wonderful time! I haven’t been there since I was really little or so I thought, but talking to my Mom and Grandma they aren’t entirely sure we have ever been! Hmmmm so anyways I had this picture in my mind of this other picture, I thought we took when I was there. Really little, I was like 3 or something and I am standing in front of these camels. So we looked all over for these camels and I felt that they weren’t the exact ones I remembered from the picture. So maybe it wasn’t there at all. Maybe this was my first time ever! So we went first to the Big Bavarian Inn and shops and ate a German meal, I tried some new food, I can’t remember what it is now or definitely how it is spelled. Hmmm but it was like some new meats. That whole meal was excellent and I had to do a small initiation by the boys that is somewhat of an Eller tradition I guess. Haha. Can’t exactly say it on here though :)

After that we walked around the cute little downtown area and went in some shops and went up to the Frankenmuth Brewery. Then finally we went to the big famous Bronners Christmas store and walked around in there prolly for like a few hours! It was sooo huge and all Christmas. I got a few cute Christmas ideas and tree ideas for the future. Outside of Bronnerss there are sooo many Christmas lights and decorations!! And I saw Santa Claus on a harley riding around and got my pictures with him! Everyone was so excited to see him. All in all it was a wonderful day and I would love to go back again, I would also like to take my family and grandma back there someday. I know she would love it! Here are a few pictures from the trip…
















No comments:

Post a Comment