The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkins, Cider, Orchards! I Love Fall!

So like I mentioned before, I went with Ben and his family to the orchard/cider mill and it was soooo beautiful and soooo much fun! I will post some pics of us later but for now here is a few shots of things around the farm from my photographer point of view! :) Hope you enjoy!

































Currently Listening to:
Norah Jones: Come Away With Me
Come Away With Me~

I want to walk with you On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high

So won't you try to come

Come away with me and
we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you


2 comments:

  1. Hey Suzie!
    I just wanted to say that I really liked your fall pics from the orchard. It makes me miss home, but they are all great pics. I like reading your blog and seeing what you are up to.

    Ciao,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! Becky I miss you! I am so glad to hear I have a blog follower though! I don't even know if anyone reads it :) Hope everything is going well in Italy! Bre and I should come visit you!

    ReplyDelete