The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Monday, October 5, 2009

Back and Neck issues...

So I went to visit the chiropractor last week because I have been having horrible, wait that doesn't even begin to describe it, excruciating painful headaches. My neck and shoulders have been so stiff and just figured it was about time I stopped being stubborn and caved in. So I went and bad news, my spinal curvature in my neck is apparently not curved. Its more like \ yes just like that when it is supposed to look something like ( so kinda out of alignment. So I went like last Wednesday then again on Friday and I had orders to stay off my computer because it is definitely not helping!! I just went back today and my neck muscles were so stiff he couldn't even adjust! I had to go on these massage machines to loosen everything up first. My old chiropractor in Jackson I was there for like 10 maybe 15 minutes and now its like a little over an hour! Thats how much longer he has to work on me. It's insane, and very very painful. I can't even begin to explain these headaches and the stiffness I am getting in my neck and shoulders. I was crying last night it was so painful and I thought I was like paralyzed I could barely move. Ahhh. But in better news my family came up to visit this weekend and we made fudge and played cards and hung out. My dad is staying for a few days this week so that will be good. We went through a couple condos to look at for them. I would love for them to move up here right away but their taking their time.
Well I guess that's all the news for now. I'm happy it is such a gorgeous day out today! Full of sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment