The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So it has been a few...

Yes I know I lied again! I'm sorry! It has been one of those crazy weeks. It took me a few days to recover after Deb's wedding. So awesome and then I had a senior last week as well. Which was awesome! Loved it. I have a new obsession with photographing ballerinas. Then on Wednesday, Bens brother, sister and her two kids came over for the beach day which was a blast and apparently the last warm day of the summer. We lucked out and I am really upset about this cold weather! My house is freezing all the time, it sucks. Right now I am wearing a t-shirt, sweatshirt, sweatpants, socks and then like slipper socks on top! Its crazy and I am so mad summers gone already, what is up with that? Anyways on with the story, then on Friday we left in the morning and I took Ben to the AirZoo (it was a surprise) in Kalamazoo. For those of you who don't know its basically just a historic WWWII airplane museum, but my grandma and cousins had been and they said it was fun. Plus it is free admisson all summer, so I wasn't really sure what to expect, but they have like 3-d rides and like space training and jetpilot rides where you can control it all and so it was pretty fun. Then on to Jackson for a Wedding on Saturday. So Friday night after the AirZoo we went to Olive Garden for the never-ending pasta bowl specials and then I took Ben to the Jackson Cascade Falls. (He has a love for Musical Fountains) Since we go to the Grand Haven one here a lot, I thought it would be cool to show him the other one! Then back up here after the wedding Saturday night and spent the day with my family here on Sunday and then on Monday (yesterday) we went with my Grandma and parents for a drive up the coast to Whitehall, Montague, Silver Lake and Pentwater.
SO yeah a busy week to say the least, and now I will post some pics and tell you more about everything in detail!



Currently Listening to:
BackStreet Boys: Never Gone
Rush Over Me ~
Cause you're all the air in my atmosphere
Finally I feel complete cause
You are rushed over me
It's not enough just holding on
Before I met you I was lost
Now that you're standing here
I don't want you to go

know that your love keeps me alive

No comments:

Post a Comment