The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beach Day Pics :)

So I know it has been awhile but if you can remember I told you about the day that we spent on the beach with Ben and his brother, sister and niece (Morgan) and Nephew (Will)....
Yeah well finally heres a few pics!
Sorry it's been a little crazy lately! I started my new job today and it went really well. Today was one of those days where your life may be crazy and hectic and non-stop busy, but I still realized how truly blessed and happy my life is.... and I wouldn't trade if for anything!


Will driving :) Don't worry not on his own!



Morgan finally giving me a smile :)



The first ride out...



I Love, love this picture of Ben and Morgan



Ben and the kids in the pool



She may not be looking at me but at least I got a smile!!



Haha I love this..... I so wish I knew what Morgan was thinking here with that face!



Ben carrying his sister after he nearly broke her foot!



I wanted a real smile, not a cheesy smile!!!



The boys!



The kids and I




Ben and I :)



The kids having fun



So cute :)




Currently Listening to:
Colbie Caillat: Breakthrough
Fallin' For You ~
I've been spending all my..time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
and now i found ya
I dont know what to do
I think I'm falling for you...
I'm falling for you...








No comments:

Post a Comment