The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seniors!!!

So this week is the week of seniors for sure! Yesterday was the start of it, and I called them at like 12 and said there was an 80% chance of rain and see if they wanted to reschedule? But they decided to leave right then and come up from Jackson. So when they got here we hopped in the car and drove down to Pier Marquette and it started raining! I was like No No its gonna stop when we need it to! Guess what? It stopped! And everytime after that when we wanted to stop at a place and get out to take pictures it stopped raining! Everytime we got back in the car to drive, it started raining! It was an amazing God thing! Also since it was so overcast, the pictures turned out great I thought, since it wasn't harsh sunlight and didn't have to deal with shadows and what not. So I was so thankful everything turned out awesome! Here is a sneak Peek at Vivianne!!





Currently Listening:
Kellie Pickler: Small Town Girl
Small Town Girl~

I grew up where I could see the star
Drinking sweet tea from a Mason jar
Dogwood trees like leaves through the pine

People on the porch watching fireflies

And driving 'round the Wal-Mart on a Friday night
I'm just a small town girl
nd that's all I'll ever be


No comments:

Post a Comment