The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Morgan's Birthday :)

So last night I went with Ben to his niece's birthday party. (She's 2) When we got there I begged Ben to set up the trampoline so we all could hang out on it, so all of us kids, well including Ben, Jerrad and I had fun jumping on the trampoline! I also brought my camera along because we are working on photography lessons for BEN! I am so excited to teach him and hes doing awesome so far! Some of the pictures he took and some I took... bet you can't tell the difference?
Morgan was so cute in her little pig tails and pretty brown dress. I told her I wanted to steal it, which I really really do!!! Morgan also received a few new pairs of sunglasses, which she loves.... Take a look :)



Check out my New Shades!



I'm A Movie Star!



Summer Lovin'




Ben throwing Morgan on the Trampoline



Smiling at Uncle Ben



Jumping with the kids



Posin'










With Uncle Ben







Currently Listening to:

Jake Owen: Easy Does It
Anything For You~
I'd walk the mississipi, I'd drown in your kiss
Catch a star in a mason jar so you can make your wish
Whatever that maybe baby I'd make it come true, I'd do anything for you







No comments:

Post a Comment