The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Hayward Family

So Monday morning I awoke at about 7:30a.m. to pouring rain! I was like OH NO I am supposed to take pictures today for Angela (My best friend and her family)! So I kinda drifted back off and we decided on going ahead and meeting at 9:30 a.m. anyways just because the littel girls were all ready and everyone was good to go, so might as well get it over with, when you have a big family, thats easier. So I went down to Grand Haven and we had just rearranged all the living room furniture (to shoot a pic against the wall) and we realized it was just barely sprinkling enough to go outside. So we hurried up and started shooting before it rained again! You can't really tell, but it had just finished pouring! I'm so glad!


The Four Hayward Girls


Tina's Family



Aunt Melissa and the girls



The Whole Clan



Aunt Angela and the newest addition

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for post. It’s really imformative stuff.
    I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!
    ____________
    manishfusion
    seo jaipur--seo jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute suz! I love the one of Melissa & the kids!!!!! And of course Angela looks beautiful as well :)

    ReplyDelete