The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cassie and Luke

So Here are some more pictures of Cassie and Luke. As I mentioned before, Cassie is one of my good friends and I was so honored to be there all day on another stepping stone in her life that we have shared together! She has been an amazing friend and I couldn't be happier for her and that she finally found her true Prince Charming :) (Carriage and all haha)






This is one of my Favs... She was sooo beautiful!















She totally had the America's Next Top Model Look Down!











Brotherly Love



Luke got Cassie her own Horse Drawn Carriage to be whisked away in!















Such a Gorgeous Ring!













I Love this song already, I'm addicted. But it also just happened to be their first dance song!

Currently Listening:
Brad Paisley: American Saturday Night
Then~
And now you're my whole life
now you're my whole world
I just can't believe the way I feel about you, girl
Like a river meets the sea,
stronger than it's ever been.
We've come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then

No comments:

Post a Comment