The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Music... Yeah I'm Posting about It!

So it may be kinda lame to everyone but I always think it is the coolest thing when I read other peoples blogs or myspaces or whatever and they have that little "currently listening" to thing at the bottom. So I decided I am going to do that, since I love music and I am constantly listening to it and well there just so many amazing lyrics and great songs. I am listening to music all the time while I am working on my computer or driving to Grand Rapids to work. So thought I'd share haha. And I am going to add to it and write down my favorite sentence of the songs. So it kinda explains why I love it! So here's the first one... Oh yeah and I'll post a new wedding later tonight or tomorrow! So check back!




Currently Listening to:
Elvis Presley: Ultimate Gospel
Peace In The Valley-
"There'll be no sadness, no sorrow. No trouble, trouble I see. There will be peace in the valley for me"



No comments:

Post a Comment