The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Kent Family....mostly Natalie :)

So this past weekend I took some pictures of Wes, Meredith and my little Natalie! It was so fun. For those of you who don't know, I babysit Natalie every Tuesday and Thursday for this whole year so it has been amazing watching her change and grow and learn new things! She is so adorable, i love her to pieces. It's really funny though when she comes out to the Lake, she gets so excited to see me and then thinks mom and dad are leaving so then she won't hang out and play with me like normal :( But its gradually getting better. At least I know what makes her smile for the camera! So here is a few pictures of the 3 of them. Meredith wanted some pictures before the new baby boy is due in September! So there will be lots of more pictures of the Kent Family!





















































Currently Listening:

Jack Johnson: Sleep Through The Static
Angel~
I've got an Angel. She doesn't wear any wings.
She wears a heart that can melt my own.
She wears a Smile that makes me wanna sing :)

1 comment:

  1. those are sooooooooo sweet!! But I am super jealous- isn't that lady supposed to have a baby soon??? I looked that preggo a month ago and I still have 3 months to go!!!!!! AHHHH so when you take pics of Maeve there are strict instructions to not take ANY OF ME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete