The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Raining... Monsoons...

So this morning I woke up at about 5:00 a.m. to the sound of the pouring rain pounding against my windows. Well actually my windows were open, so the sound was deafening. But I loved it :) I love rainstorms, the thunder clashing and lightning so bright it lights up the whole room! Ahhh I just layed there listening to every drop, it was incredibly soothing. I went downstairs and got Reggie and he came up and cuddled with me. Luckily I do have a dog that is not afraid of thunderstorms and he will just lay there and enjoy them with me!

And for some reason rainstorms always makes me want to listen to Jack Johnson. Haha don't know why. He just seems to match the rhythm of the rain...

Currently Listening to:
Jack Johnson: In Between Dreams
Banana Pancakes~
Cant you see that its just raining, Aint no need to go outside...
Maybe we can sleep in. Ill make you banana pancakes.Pretend like its the weekend now.

No comments:

Post a Comment