The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's been a Few Days!

Okay Sorry it has been a few days since I last wrote. I do have reason this time though!!! I have had a crazy busy weekend, for starters last Saturday morning we had Bridal Shower for one of my best friends Deb. She's a Maranatha friend, but we have been the bestest summer friends since we were like 5! I am soo excited for her wedding and I love our Hot Pink Dresses haha!
Anyways so that was Saturday and then on Sunday I took family pictures twice (morning and night) and then Monday I took another family picture in the morning. Then Yesterday (Tuesday) I worked all day in Grand Rapids and then took another family picture in the evening, then went to Ben's softball game and went grochery shopping! So this is like my first break! This morning (on my day off) I woke up early to get my work done so I can go hear the speaker. Gary Chapman is here speaking this week, I have already been twice. He is awesome, he wrote the 5 Love Languages book and is talking about Relationships and Family this week. So its good. So Yeah, thats my reasons and apology and now that that is said, I will now go ahead and post one of the families!


So this song is constantly in my head ever since I heard it! I love the beat and her southern, raspy voice. And of course the song is sooo cute!

Currently Listening to:
Whitney Duncan
Skinny Dippin ~
... as he pulled me under, he took my breath for a while.
Chills from the Mississippi, Chills from the way he Kissed me.
We came back up with a Smile and I never felt more Alive.



1 comment:

  1. your pics and help are great, suz!! we are gunna keep you busy for a long time to come ;)

    ReplyDelete