The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Home. Mice and Movies. Yes weird.

So I am heading home in the morning for a Bachelorette party for my friend Cassie and to do some other errands in Jackson. Then back up early Friday morning. So I will post probably again on Friday about the Bachelorette Party. It is at a Comedy Club in Lansing and I have never been to one, so I am looking forward to it, should be interesting!

Also totally forgot to post about this one. But being summer and all and don't know if its a seasonal thing or if I am just being retarded but we have been catching a few mice lately. Now we are good about setting up traps and well I have this amazing boyfriend who takes care of them for me, so I don't have to worry about that part! Well the other night were sitting there watching tv and I hear the SLAM and then some scurrying of little feet. So I said "Ithink we got one", it has been a while since we caught one. So Ben climbs up and checks and says "Hey look! See how this one gets fatter closer to the tail, its Pregnant! Good thing we caught them before all those babies started running around" OMG Do you think I want to see a pregnant half dead mouse still squirming inside a metal trap for her life?!! Seriously so gross! I said Don't tell me that! Yeah so interesting.

Also Angela came up on Sunday and we went and saw "My Sisters Keeper". Which I am very upset about!! They completely changed the book! It was so good, yes horribly sad but still soo good. And the ending in the movie just wasn't the same, and didn't have the same impact.
Then tonight, My Dad, Ben and I all went to see the movie Earth at the dollar theater. It was soo amazing, I loved watching and learning about all the animals struggling to survive in our world. Yes I did cry a few times, because seriously who wants to see baby wild animals get attacked by lions and tigers and wolves?! So sad! But other than that I was thoroughly entertained and learned alot and they are just sooo cute! Definitely watch that one!



Currently Listening to:
Colbie Caillat: Coco
Bubbly~ It starts in my soul. And I lose all control . When you kiss my nose
The feelin shows. Cause you make me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment