The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chad and Natasha

So I had the privilege of being invited to help out at Chad Zeller's wedding! I was so excited, I didn't even know it was his till like the day before. I was shooting with an old friend and fellow photographer, Eric Hoffman (ericleephotography) and I absolutely loved loved really loved this wedding. I am such an outdoors person and I love horses, and it was just absolutely beautiful with the barns, horses, meadows, flowers etc. Just beautiful. And as for Chad who is one of my good friends growing up little brother and his stunning bride, Natasha, they were a very photogenic couple. Here are a few of the pictures that I took! Hope you Enjoy!















1 comment:

  1. Suzie! These look great! Thank you so much for taking our photos. We really enjoyed having you at the wedding! :) -Natasha and Chad Zeller!

    ReplyDelete