The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cassie's Bachelorette Party!

So Thursday night we all went out for Cassie's Bachelorette Party. I know this is a little late on the posting but I wanted to post a few pics and tell you about what we did. So we went out to dinner at Old Chicago in Lansing. I have never been there and it was a really good pizza place. Then after that we went to a Comedy Club. Somewhere else I have never been. I went into it not really expecting what it was, but it was really good. I mean a little vulger at some points, but thats kinda expected and it was really fun. There were a few short acts and then two main ones and they were really hilarious! So it was all around a really good fun night!

Here's a few pics of the gorgeous bride to be and the clan of girls that all went along!

Cassie and all her "free stuff" and a handmade puke bucket that says "for the inexperienced drinkers!" haha it was funny. Luckily no one had to use it!

Cassie and I

The whole group

Cassie with her sash and crown!

No comments:

Post a Comment