The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cassie and Luke... Sneak Peek!

So today Cassie and Luke got married! Cassie has been a good friend of mine for many years and we have so many memories! They also came up here for the 4th of July. Sot it was amazing being there and spending the day with them. I have been very blessed with a friendship like hers! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your special day!



I also will post some pictures later of Cassie's bachelorette party and tell you about our adventures there! Oh yeah and my first fishing outing! Sorry we got in really later the past two nights so I haven't blogged! I promised Chrissy and John's wedding and that is coming too!!! Tomorrow I swear haha...



Currently Listening to:
Brad Paisley: American Saturday Night
Then ~ (Which also happened to be Cassie and Luke's First Dance!)
What I can't see is how I'm ever gonna love you more,
But I've said that before.
And now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world,

I just can't believe the way I feel about you, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment