The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Arft Reception

So this is a really really late post... but I did a reception at the end of May and I am just now posting some pictures. I say reception, because thats what it was. They had gotten married in Hawaii the week before and had a reception downtown at Daryl's in Jackson for close family and friends. It was a gorgeous reception with the cutest details and bright colors and a one of a kind bird cake! So here is a few pictures from that.







2 comments:

  1. the pics of the bride and b-maids on the bench is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie,

    A friend of mine recently found my reception pictures on your blog (which I didn't realize you had) and she praised your work. Thought I'd share! We too loved the pics and we can't believe it's already been a year. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete