The Story of Us

The Story of Us

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello there... Sorry it has been a few days. I have enjoyed being home from Florida and just taking a break and relaxing for a few days. Thanks everyone for the wonderful Birthday wishes and it was a great day. I said all I wanted to do was do nothing all day since it was the first day in like 3 months I could do that haha. Okay, maybe not that long but it has been awhile. So yes I have been slacking, but now I am getting back on track. Today I am gonna be outside and planting some flowers at my new house. I really enjoyed going with my mom and grandma to the market Saturday morning and getting some vegetables and flowers and herbs. Having this house and a big yard and of course summer fever, I am really interested in learning about gardening and trying to grow some herbs and a few vegetables and try my hand at cooking! So we'll see how that goes. We also go the jetski in the water this weekend. Finally. Which actually took awhile haha, who would ever think we could get the jetski to start by having it in the water and jumping it with cables from a car on land?! Crazy huh? But hey whatever gets that baby running! Love it! Well I am off to start planting some flowers, I plan on taking some pictures of my new house and yard and so I will post some up. Also I am started on the rainstorm, Florida wedding, so I will get some of those pictures up soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment